8 Tools In Your Product Management Toolbox
You can’t do a good job without the right tools. When an expert begins to solve challenges, that expert usually reaches for tools designed specifically for the job. Mechanics use specialized tools, cabinetmakers use different kinds of tools that are equally specialized, and retail managers need their own set of tools that will enable them to do their job well.
The ChainDrive Product Management Toolbox
Product Management is a sophisticated process when done correctly. In order to equip those who must make the important decisions, tools that can accomplish these processes are necessary:
- Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) to centralize inventory management
- Inter-store transfer optimization in various functionalities
- Assignable attributes for product groupings and precise analysis by the user
- Real-time inventory location and status
- Dynamic style creation with multiple dimensional ability
- Seamless inventory management between all divisions completely integrated to accounting
- Efficient and effective cost and price management capabilities
- Multi-level product hierarchy
Equipping Your Experts
The combination of the right tool and the right skill to use it properly is critical to the success of any project. That cabinetmaker uses routers, cutters, and chisels to turn wood into beautiful furniture that functions as storage as well as decor. Many types of tools are used as one piece, and those same tools will be used repeatedly to create many pieces of furniture exactly how a customer requests it. The same tools are used for years, and the way that tool is used gets increasingly skillful with each use.
Because ChainDrive Product Management comes with as much support as you need, the problem of having expensive tools unused is not going to happen. The support team can work with your team to set up the software tools the way your business operates today and help get your staff comfortable with these tools. As they use them, confidence grows and skill increases. Being a software tool, there may be some adjustments in the future as your needs change, but this is easily accomplished so that the tool box stays useful and utilized for a long, long time.