Simplify The Retail Budgeting Process
When it comes to simplifying the retail budgeting process there are some things you just can’t simplify. There’s a lot of information that needs to be assessed for an accurate and functioning budgetary plan. Because of this, store budgeting has to be simplified by using the right software to process all your pertinent data the way your business requires.
What Do You Need Your Software To Do?
A good retail business has worked very hard to be unique, offering customers something they won’t get anywhere else. That might be a product, or it might be service at a specific location. A budget plan for unique stores takes the various factors into account and looks at historical data. Here are a few things software can do:
- dashboards give an overall view of the process
- targets can be set up for a particular timeline
- views can be filtered by the level necessary for analysis
- graphs can be created for simplified assessment
- variances can be automatically reported
- Point of Sale data can be fully integrated
- stores can be filtered by area, district, or type
- stores can be ranked against set performance targets
- annotations can be made daily if necessary
- changes to settings are easily made for functionality
Look For Support and Custom-Capability
The best way to simplify the retail budgeting process is by using software that comes with professional support and the ability to be customized for your particular store budgeting needs. The professional support ensures that unfamiliar features are not overlooked with a new software system, aids in training staff to use the software suite, and works with you to determine exactly what your unique retail planning requires.
The ability to customize is not always a feature in budgeting software, so consider ChainDrive’s Integrated Retail Management Solution because it has been designed by retailers and is designed with customizing in mind. Just as retailers stand out from the crowd with their service to the customer, ChainDrive stands out with our service to our clients.