Retail Budgeting Needs This Type of Tool
One of the most basic parts of being a retailer is having a budget — because if there is no budget, the business won’t be viable for very long. Retail Store Budgeting Software is a good tool for creating a budget, because the software has these capabilities:
- Set targets for any timeline you select
- Choose and set the views for up to seven levels down to store
- Monitor performance for budgeted KPI’s
- Use historical data to aid in budget settings
- Simplifies the retail budgeting process
- Graph any selected data
- Built-in variance reporting
- Budget planning fully integrated to Point of Sale
- Select stores by district, area or type
- Rank stores against any set target
- Full copy-paste and undo-redo functionality
- “Annotate daily” events that provide information to evaluate store performance
Why This Type of Tool?
A quick look at the list above shows that a software component with these features is flexible, able to be configured and reconfigured endlessly. This enables the user to view data that is appropriate for the task, retrieve historical data and compare, evaluate real-time data and reconsider, and do whatever is necessary to accomplish the goal of a budget that works in the unique setting of a specific location.
The flexibility and accuracy of ChainDrive’s integrated retail management solution includes Retail Store Budgeting Software that enables the high level of functionality needed in an omnichannel retail environment. Without the ability to view the data you need, in the way you need to see it, a standard budgeting software is not the type of tool you need. Upgrading to a high-end budgeting software tool able to adapt to the ever-changing retail environment of today will keep your budgeting in line with your business plans.