10 Things That Keep Your Warehouse Competitive
The warehouse industry is growing and changing all the time. If your warehouse management keeps slowing down in spots, you might be falling behind. As online sales increase in popularity, there will be a need for warehouses that can control the movement of their inventory efficiently and accurately. If you don’t have the right data infrastructure how can you compete?
ChainDrive’s Advanced WMS
The advanced WMS, or Warehouse Management System, gives you the things you need to keep your warehouse competitive. This software component is the result of years of experience and the features are designed to be adaptable to your specific needs. ChainDrive WMS is supported by a team of professionals who are available whenever you call, too. The combination of a flexible, intuitive software to handle your data and support at any hour of the day or night is pretty hard to beat.
The 10 Things Warehouse Managers Want To Have
ChainDrive Warehouse Management System gives warehouse managers what they have asked for in software:
- Warehouse layout tools that provide things like bin assignment and asset management
- Advanced shipping notification and EDI compatibility
- Appointment scheduling for all receipts
- Handheld wireless capability so that workers can efficiently pick, pack, and ship
- Exceptional WMS software that can be customized for your unique application
- Bulk, pre-pack, and break-pack capabilities
- Multiple pick, pack, and ship methods that include precise status tracking in real time
- Cross-dock processing for inter-store transfers
- Wave-based distribution for wholesalers
- Real-time warehouse status and productivity reporting
Each of these things coordinates with the rest to create a way to handle the data in your warehouse effectively. And, when you handle your data in the most effective way, the rest of the enterprise functions much more effectively too. The ability to keep tabs on every process in real time changes the way you can respond. This gives you the control you need to maintain an efficient, cost-effective warehouse.
You Can See It For Yourself
What things do you think your warehouse needs to function better? The ChainDrive Warehouse Management software component can be seen in a free, live or online demo that can be customized so that you can ask about those things and much more. Take a look and decide for yourself if ChainDrive WMS will keep your warehouse competitive.