Are You Lacking This Foundation Of Cross-Channel RM?
The whole idea of cross-channel retail management is being able to get the product to the customer in as many ways as possible. If they come to the store, the product should be there. If it isn’t there, you should be able to order it easily and promise a delivery date. Often, that customer has looked at online options and might decide to order from your site directly via their smartphone. The more ways you connect the dots, the more sales you generate. Simple, right?
Not so simple if you can’t tell what’s in the warehouse or predict how long it will take to get the item delivered. If you don’t have control of all the data concerning your stock, how can you be managing it effectively? ChainDrive’s advanced Warehouse Management System component keeps your retail business on a stable foundation with tools like this:
- warehouse layout, bin creation, location assignment facilitating configurations of dedicated space
- analysis of scheduling and productivity including tasks, inventory movement, and more
- full flexibility to process merchandise the way you want: bulk, pre-pack, break-pack, etc.
- bin management methods that work the way your business works
- perpetual inventory tracking all across your channels with the ability to flex as you expand
Your ability to compete in cross-channel retail marketing depends on your ability to manage it. ChainDrive is the best integrated system out there to help you do exactly that.