Warehouse Management software gets you organized
One of the best ways to improve speed and productivity is through careful organization that optimizes activity based on your needs. In a retail business, it’s no different. Being able to access the products and tools you need when you need them will cut down on time spent searching and moving things around, improving your overall turnover rate and workforce productivity. While this is true in any store location, from individual departments to the cash registers to management offices, it’s most important in the warehouse. Because the warehouses are where you will keep your reserve of products and where your workers will be moving around the most and preparing things for shipments and bulk orders, this is where organization really needs to shine.
In an area with large square footage, that’s not an easy task. Thankfully, ChainDrive’s retail management solution includes Warehouse Management software that helps you keep things organized and keep you working at a fast, efficient pace.
Some of Warehouse Management’s most useful features include:
- Warehouse layout tools, such as bin assignment and asset management, that help you get things in order for optimal performance
- Advanced shipping notification and EDI capability
- Appointment scheduling for all receipts
- Capabiltiy to ship or prepare in bulk, pre-pack, or break-pack
- Multiple pick, pack, and ship methods, including powerful status tracking that can pinpoint precisely where a shipment is and predict its path
- The ability to process inter-store transfers with cross-dock capability
- Wave-based distribution for wholesalers
- Real-time status on all things related to your warehouse, including productivity reporting