8 Things Wholesale Management Software Should Have
Wholesale is intertwined with retail and many of the things that keep retail management functioning smoothly are also good for wholesale management. But some specific functions are essential in a wholesale management software tool if you want to stay in business:
- Client order management, including discount rules
- Wholesale goods catalogue maintenance
- Sales orders automatically linked to POs
- Client account status and analysis
- Real time open-to-sell (OTS)
- Vendor management software and inventory status reporting
- Agent and sales representative productivity reporting, including commissions management
- Automated invoicing, including credit alerts
What Happens When Software Is Lacking?
Why are these functions necessary? Imagine each scenario where one is lacking — the potential for a cascading avalanche of small problems becoming devastating to business is real. Open-to-sell, for instance, has to be in real time or your agents have no idea what is available. Credit alerts prevent clients from getting in over their heads and leaving you holding the unpaid invoices.
One of the best things about ChainDrive Wholesale Management software is the support system that comes with it and allows small problems to be solved before they become big issues.
If your wholesale management is experiencing some pain points, look over that list and see if the solution is already available. If you don’t see the answer on this short list, try the free demo and ask for a customized demonstration of how ChainDrive can provide the solution you are looking for.
This short list is only the beginning of all that is possible with an integrated management solution, customized software, and the professional support that is available when you need it.