9 Features Your Wholesale Management Software Should Have
Think back to when you first started your wholesale business. What has changed since then? How much has your business grown? How complicated has your management become? Are you still using the same wholesale management software that you started with? Has it kept up with the changes?
All these questions are good to think about because the answers show what you need to change. Consider the software features that will make your wholesale business more successful:
- Client order management that includes discount rules
- Wholesale goods catalog maintenance that you can easily do
- Sales orders that are automatically linked to purchase orders
- The ability to lock and unlock prices
- Efficient client account status and analysis
- An open-to-sell status that you can see in real time
- Vendor management and inventory status reporting when you need it
- Agent and sales representative productivity reporting that includes commissions management
- Automated invoicing that includes credit alerts
Each one of these features has been designed to meet the needs of the wholesaler. What’s more, each feature is the result of requests for software that solves a particular pain point that wholesale management encounters. As a wholesale supplier, you need to be able to track, monitor and manage inventory. You need to manage multiple vendors and other supply chain factors. The overall operations of your business are not confined to business hours so you need to be able to see what is happening in real time.
ChainDrive Has The Features You Need
Although the ChainDrive Wholesale Management component is designed to meet the needs of most wholesale suppliers, your own unique business may have specific application needs that are not included. This is not a problem because ChainDrive is supported by a professional team that can create a perfect fit in software. We take the basic component and use what works for you so it is cost-effective. The only customizing that needs to be done is carefully developed after discussing your needs. You get exactly what you need so that your business keeps growing successfully.
ChainDrive has the features you need because we keep up with the changes in the industry. Our software is designed to be flexible so you have the exact features you need and the adaptability to grow as your wholesale business grows.