Avoid Making Wholesale Decisions In The Dark
A decision made without all the data relating to that decision is a decision that is being made in the dark. And every decision made in the dark is actually a guess that you hope will be the best choice for the situation. When managing a wholesale operation it isn’t a good idea to make your decisions without a complete, accurate view of your data and the software tools to analyze that view and act confidently.
Completely Accurate Data Views
ChainDrive securely stores all your data in one place. That means the ever-changing information about your inventory and supply chain and orders is all there to be analyzed. But better yet, that information is collected in real time so that you see a true historical comparison to current status whenever it is necessary. You can track a specific shipment or monitor agent productivity, look up a client’s history to see why a credit alert was issued, identify vendors who are affected by a hurricane so alternatives can be explored, and more.
The ability to view all the information is like turning on a high-quality work lamp so every detail can be identified accurately. Wholesale is a highly dynamic segment of commerce, you need to be able to see what is happening in real time so you can analyze the situation and act.
Software Tools To Analyze & Act
ChainDrive Wholesale Management has been designed to equip you for the tasks you face in the wholesale industry today and it is also designed to adapt to the tasks you will face in the future. Because ChainDrive is fully customizable and professionally supported, you always will be able to see what your options are.
- Automated invoicing includes credit alerts and allows you to set limits for clients with pertinent notes for future reference.
- Discount rules are flexible and user-defined so that you are in control.
- Productivity reporting is accurate and can be set for your particular compensation model.
- Order management tools give you an amazing range of options so that your operations are optimal and streamlined.
- Open-to-Sell (OTS) provides real-time status on unsold inventory so that sales representatives see an accurate view of what they can offer your clients.
- Catalog and vendor management are always up to date because your inventory status is always in real time.
Don’t be in the dark about what is happening with your wholesale business. Shed a light with ChainDrive Wholesale Management and see what you can do to succeed.