How To Avoid Wholesale Headaches
Wholesale management can be a real headache if the tools used to keep track of all the details are inadequate. Without a way to process orders, monitor client or inventory status, and keep an eye on agent or sales rep productivity, there will be some painful interludes while attempting to compete.
5 Things That Don’t Have To Hurt Wholesale Managers
- Knowing what is available to be sold — Open-to-Sell — wherever it is in your operation. This gives your sales force or agents the ability to confidently move out and move stock.
- Controlling what is happening with client orders — whether status, payment terms, ship-to locations, special conditions, or anything else that comes up.
- Access to what is happening with sales reps and agents — productivity reporting that lets compensation be based on performance or whatever rules your preferred compensation model has set.
- Giving credit where no credit should be extended — credit alerts can keep accounts receivable in good standing and pertinent notes keep the reasons for limits on record.
- Juggling volume rebates, discounts for specific clients, and other selling cost influences — discount rules — can affect client accounts, net gross margin, and true bottom line.
Wholesale Headaches Are Gone With ChainDrive
The right software can handle all these details and more if there is the ability to customize and a professional support team to help get everyone on the same page. ChainDrive Wholesale Management is more than a temporary fix to a surface problem. The software suite has the potential to address all the challenges of a specific operation and solve the issues that would otherwise be chronic headaches for management.
Check into what ChainDrive can do for your wholesale business.