5 Benefits Of ChainDrive Wholesale Management
ChainDrive has designed a Wholesale Management solution that provides the tools needed to competently handle the unique challenges faced by wholesalers. Because our design team includes those who have experience in this part of the retail business, we feel we have addressed many of the problems involved, and because we can customize, we can create solutions as needed. Most wholesalers need these five benefits:
- Open-to-Sell status at sku level, available internally to your staff so you can move your unsold inventory where it needs to go for your optimal ROI
- Client-specific order management allows you to analyze data, link or segregate orders and receipts as needed, and create special conditions
- Real-time productivity reporting lets you define the rules for sales channels or individuals, linking directly to our integrated accounting module and giving you consistently accurate data for comparative analysis
- Credit approval/alerts link directly to accounting so everybody is on the same page for delinquencies and credit problems before a new shipment goes out
- Discount rules are flexible so you have the power to determine what affects your net gross margin and bottom line
These are true benefits and they are just a small part of the ChainDrive wholesale management solution, which is part of our integrated retail management software package. All the components work together to make a multi-functioning tool that is uniquely suited to the business you run.
ChainDrive’s support teams work with you to make sure that you have the full potential of our software deployed to bring the highest level of functionality to your wholesale management system.