Explore The Potential of Wholesale
Most retailers have come to the realization that their business needs to have many channels, interconnected and integrated, because their customers are actively shopping within those many channels. Those channels could be accessed from a mobile device or desktop or by walking in the door, and each one is a potential source of profit. Wholesale can add another channel to the stream, but only if wholesale management is reliable and efficient.
Wholesale Management Requires The Right Tools
When selecting tools, it helps to know that the tool has been designed to solve a particular problem or set of issues. The tools in ChainDrive’s Integrated Retail Management solution have been designed by experience to specifically provide the functions needed to process orders, obtain client and inventory status, monitor agent and sales representative activity, and more:
- Client order management, including discount rules
- Wholesale goods catalogue maintenance
- Sales orders automatically linked to POs
- Client account status and analysis
- Real time open-to-sell (OTS)
- Vendor management software and inventory status reporting
- Agent and sales representative productivity reporting, including commissions management
- Automated invoicing, including credit alerts
- What more do you need?
Along with the right tools for warehouse management, ChainDrive provides the customization to make these tools exactly right for the unique demands of your warehouse channel. Whether it is wave-based distributions, vendor management, or a specific issue unique to your market, ChainDrive’s professional support team can create the software tools that let your wholesale channel reach its full potential.