Here’s Help For Wholesale Suppliers
Wholesale supply is a fast-growing segment of small business. It’s an important part of the economy and one that appeals to entrepreneurs because your business can focus more on providing the product and less on marketing it. You are essentially being the historic trader, buying low and selling at a profit to someone who will turn around and hopefully make a little more profit when it is sold again. Instead of a caravan or clipper ship, you have bigger warehouses. Instead of a clerk or a scribe writing in ledgers, you can use software.
ChainDrive has functions specifically designed to take the place of a slew of scribes:
- Open-to-Sell status in real-time on all your unsold inventory
- the ability to direct stock movement to where it is wanted
- client order management, including analysis reporting and setting conditions
- real-time productivity reports for evaluation and compensation
- commissions engine directly links to our integrated accounting model
- user-defined rules based on your own historic data
- credit alerts and discount rules that you control
You still might need some scribe-types on staff, but if they all have the tools that ChainDrive’s Wholesale Management component gives them they will be equipped to do the work of many. It’s like getting a superpower, only anybody can use it to process orders, obtain client and inventory status information, and monitor the productivity of staff. You also get wave-based distributions, a wholesale catalog, and vendor management. You can handle multiple orders; deliveries without losing money on mistakes, increasing your profit, and keeping the spirit of the historic trader alive.