Keep Track of Your Most Important Wholesale Asset
What would you say is the most important asset of a wholesale business? Wouldn’t it be the inventory? Every other aspect of the wholesale operation is geared toward the procuring, tracking, monitoring, and moving of whatever is in stock. ChainDrive’s professional software is designed for management of all aspects of commerce, including Wholesale Management.
Managing Data Means Managing Your Business
The centralized database in ChainDrive’s integrated approach means that all information is secure and accessible by authorized users. This enables you to process orders, monitor employee productivity, and view client or inventory status in real time. Because the information is in one spot, it’s simple to track a product from vendor to warehouse to sale. Multiple vendors, wave-based distributions, and other complicated processes are equally simple.
Tools You Can Use
ChainDrive Wholesale Management software is designed with wholesalers and their unique needs in mind. The features are those requested by wholesalers seeking solutions for specific pain points. Among these tools are functionalities like these:
- The ability to include discount rules in a comprehensive client order management system
- The maintenance of the wholesale goods catalogue in real time for accurate status
- The automatic linking of sales orders to PO’s
- The flexibility to lock or unlock prices
- The transparent analysis of client accounts and status
- The visibility of inventory that is open-to-sell (OTS) in real time
- The reporting of inventory status in vendor management
- The integration of commissions and productivity reporting for agents and sales reps
- The inclusion of credit alerts in automatic invoicing
In addition, ChainDrive has a professional support team that can customize and create tools for unique situations, too, so that the data infrastructure of your business fits perfectly.
See Exactly What Is Going On
Without an accurate view of inventory, wholesalers are limited in what they can do. Sales representatives can’t sell what they don’t know is available so the OTS status has to be in real time. Supply chains are affected by factors like weather and political unrest, so vendor management needs to be in real time, too. Inventory status that is updated every so often isn’t helpful when you need to know what is happening in real time.
ChainDrive Wholesale Management software provides the integrated data management that gives you the ability to keep track of your most important asset, your inventory, and all the rest of the important factors in operating your wholesale business.