Software for Managing Wholesale Operations
Dealing in wholesale can be a very promising opportunity for retail businesses because it provides you with the ability to move large amounts of products at once and get discounted prices on goods that your business sells. It’s important to be able to track all of your wholesale orders and make sure that they are processed in a neat and efficient manner – that’s why you will need software specifically designed for wholesale suppliers in order to meet the intricate needs of your business. ChainDrive’s retail management solution is a software package that comes equipped with various tools for success, including Wholesale Management software.
Using information in ChainDrive’s centralized database, the Wholesale Management component is able to give you a real-time look at all of your uncommitted (unsold) inventory using Open-to-Sell. It’s a feature that allows all of your sales agents to access data immediately and find out how much product can be sold at once. This will speed up business transactions and increase your turnover rates by eliminating any confusion about stock at any point in time. It’s a flagship feature of the Wholesale Management component that makes it the best choice for the retailer dealing with wholesale.
Other important tools included in this software are:
- Wholesale goods catalog maintenance
- Client order management, including the ability to apply exceptions and/or discount rules
- Status and analysis of all client accounts
- Productivity reporting on all sales agents and representatives, including a commissions management tool that simplifies the payment process
- Automated invoicing, including credit alerts