What Would Improve Your Wholesale Management?
Maybe you are a retailer or warehouse business looking to expand into wholesale. Maybe you are a wholesaler with years of experience. It doesn’t matter why you are interested in wholesale management because the question is ultimately the same: what would make this wholesale business better in the coming year? How can you find the answer to this vital question and then, how can you apply the answers to your own specific business situation?
The Answer Lies In The Data
The insights into your business lie hidden in the data that is collected, both past and present. Inventory status, vendor history, all the statistics of every activity are clues to what worked and what didn’t work, Digging into your data efficiently requires having it all in one place. That means a centralized database and the infrastructure to collect, maintain, and access what is stored there.
With a proper analysis of data, you know the facts about your wholesale business in context and with ChainDrive’s effectiveness, you have the tools to make wise decisions and act on them.
ChainDrive Wholesale Delivers
ChainDrive has been designed to deliver the functionality that wholesalers have requested:
- Included discount rules in client order management
- Ability to maintain the wholesale goods catalog optimally
- Linking sales orders automatically to POs
- Locking or unlocking prices as needed
- Analysis of client accounts and status
- Visibility of what is open-to-sell (OTS) in real time
- Reporting on inventory status
- Tools to efficiently manage vendors
- Productivity reporting on sales reps and agents that includes commissions management
- Invoicing that is automated and includes credit alerts
Each of these features is within reach because the integrated approach that ChainDrive offers makes it simple to access the data needed for the function. As long as the user is authorized, the user has the ability to do all this and more.
The ability to use your data effectively in wholesale management depends directly on the software and support you invest in. ChainDrive Wholesale Management software is designed to do exactly what you need it to do. In addition, the software is able to be customized for your specific challenges and supported by a professional team that is available when you need them. If you are looking for a way to improve your wholesale management, ChainDrive has the answers you need.