5 Ways to Make the Most of Your Footwear Retail Management Solution
Footwear retailers have a lot of sole, pardon the pun. If you don’t want customers giving your retail store the boot, however, you’ll need to take great care to manage the operations smoothly. Not only should you manage with profit in mind, but efficiency and customer happiness. Your operations management solution should be the key to keeping your operations going well.
Here are five ways that your retail management solution can make you a better footwear retailer:
- Intelligent Size Analysis – Every footwear retailer needs to make sure you have the right size shoe to fit every customer. Face it, there are a lot of different sizes when it comes to feet, so you have a huge span of footwear sizes. Intelligent size analysis always knows what size shoes you have in stock at all times. You can then make your replenishments as necessary to meet customer demand.
- Performance Management – How much are you spending on payroll? Are your commissions in line with your profits? Keep an eye on employee performance so that you can maximize staff times and optimize according to peak customer traffic.
- Replenishment and Allocation – Put your replenishment on automatic, and when it comes time to allocate which product to send to which store, it will be much easier, because its based on sales and store performance.
- Inventory Management – Know what you have in stock, how much, where it is, and when you will receive it. Monitor these analytics in real time and manage your inventory before it manages you.
- Seasonal Assortment – People need warm boots in the winter and sneakers and flip flops in the summer. Plan your inventory according to the season and make your footwear store more profitable.
With your footwear management solution looking out for you on these five fronts, you’ll be competitive and profitable.