What Are Your Specialty Retail Strengths?
A quilt is a beautiful thing made of many separate individual pieces. Those pieces often seem too different to be combined but in the hands of an expert, the differences become strengths that form a useful thing of beauty. When a specialty retail business is formed, its differences are equally its strength because they combine to offer consumers something they need and cannot find in other places. It’s beautiful.
- Fabric stores give quilters the equipment and supplies to create masterpieces.
- Pet store retailers provide more choices in products for specific types of animals.
- Museum shops match their wares to their patrons.
- Arts & crafts retailers open new creative potential to explore.
- Pharmacies fill prescriptions and carry durable medical equipment for patients to use at home.
- Lifestyle retailers make the dream of individualizing one’s home a reality.
- Game stores become sources of community and entertainment.
- Electronics retailers give us the technology we need for today’s fast-paced world.
- Eyewear retailers bridge the gap between medical necessity and fashion.
There are many types of examples under the “specialty retail” canopy but they all share a common need for software that helps them effectively manage their unique operation.
Retail Management Software That Strengthens Your Strengths
Some specialty retailers need to be able to handle multiple SKUs. Others may deal with exams and their results. Insurance claims might have to be maintained in real-time status. Warranties and their infinite variations need to be searchable so that staff is accurate when confronted with a warranty request. Vendors who supply products vary in their reliability.
Every specialty retailer has different challenges but it all comes down to data and how that data is handled.
ChainDrive designed the specialty retail software component to be both flexible and functional so that the product-specific requirements for your unique specialty retail business can be met. All the information pertaining to every facet of your business is collected and stored in a centralized database that is secure. This centralization of information enables an integration that improves the way that data is processed, optimizing operations and customer service. You simplify management without losing the sophisticated specialty specifics that are your strengths.
Whatever your specialty strengths are, ChainDrive Specialty Retail makes you stronger and keeps you competitive by putting all the pieces together to make a beautiful, useful operation.