Cliquez ici pour la version française | Back to the website
The position requires you to take complete control and ownership of your projects and to work with various other
disciplines to ensure successful delivery and keeping management updated throughout the process. You will be
expected to collaborate with all other departments and adhere to corporate directives.
As part of your role as a Programmer Analyst, you are expected to gain and maintain a fluent knowledge of our core
solution “ChainDrive”, its dynamics, functionality, business processes, strengths and limitations, so that you can
effectively perform your assignments.
- Write applications which handle data to and from a relational database using but not limited to Delphi, SQL,
Stored Procedures, Triggers, etc.
- Write custom controls and interface.
- Document your work, as well as application documentation.
- Take ownership of the tasks you are assigned right through to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with ERP modules (Fulfillment, accounting, inventory, order management, etc.)
- Experience with SQL (and ideally MySQL)
- Unit testing experience
- Experience with Delphi or any other-oriented object programming language is a plus
- Strong desire to be successful in the field of programming
- Organized with attention to details
- Reliable self-starter capable of working with a high degree of autonomy
- Good learning skills and highly motivated
- Positive and solution-oriented attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and a desire to collaborate and share with others
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Good stress tolerance
- Permanent full-time position (35 hours a week);
- Work scheduled from Monday to Friday
If you are interested in joining the Multidev team, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in Multidev Technologies. However, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Multidev Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.