Cliquez ici pour la version française | Back to the website
A receptionist is the official representative of an office and the first person who a client will encounter when coming to our offices.
Main Task and Responsibilities
- Answering and forwarding the phone calls and customer emails
- Screen and direct calls accordingly to support department
- Take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet persons entering our offices
- Assisting with a variety of administrative task including copying, scanning, taking notes
- Directing faxes and e-mails according to departments
- Preparing meeting rooms
- Placing orders that are required
- Receive and sort deliveries
- Maintain the reception area
- Weekly verification of the office area
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc...);
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Presence, Punctuality, and Reliability
- Stress tolerance against clients and colleagues
- Highly motivated, autonomous, detailed oriented and an openness to learning;
- Strong ability to multi-task as well as meet pre-defined deadlines.
- Permanent full-time position (35 hours a week);
- Work scheduled from Monday to Friday
If you are interested in joining the Multidev team, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in Multidev Technologies. However, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Multidev Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.