Cliquez ici pour la version française | Back to the website
Reporting to the Client Care and IT Support Manager, the chosen candidate's main responsibilities will be to provide technical
support to the client's POS and head office issues regarding the ChainDrive software.
- Provide technical support to ChainDrive software users (installation, configuration, modifications, and general
questions) either by phone and/or using remote connections via Internet;
- Guide the user professionally and courteously while finding solutions to the problem at hand;
- Search in the client’s database to obtain information based on the level of issues;
- Emulate or reproduce technical problems encountered by users;
- Consults user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions;
- Act as a lead technical resource on new client implementations;
- Manage tickets using service desk software and create related supporting records;
- When needed, forward ticket to the right member of the technical support team;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent work experience;
- 1 years’ relevant experience in a similar position;
- Bilingualism (English and French, both written and spoken);
- Strong knowledge in writing SQL queries;
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc...);
- Understanding of software design and development;
- Knowledge of retail software and/or retail process;
- Available to work occasionally flexible hours;
- Previous experience in supporting and training end users;
- Retail experiences a must.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Function and thrive in a team environment;
- Strong communication and customer service skills;
- Highly motivated, autonomous, detailed oriented and an openness to learning;
- Strong ability to multi-task as well as meet pre-defined deadlines.
- Full-time position and Part time position
- Must be available outside standard office hours to provide technical support, when needed
If you are interested in joining the Multidev team, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in Multidev Technologies. However, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Multidev Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.