Our Professional Services team is comprised of retail industry experts dedicated to the successful implementation of ChainDrive, our powerful integrated retail management service.
Whether you need the attention of an entire project team or occasional assistance from a ChainDrive business analyst, our client-centered method ensures that the service we deliver addresses your business requirements and exceeds your expectations for quality.
- ChainDrive’s Implementation Methodology is a three phase disciplined approach which:
- Emphasizes structure and quality;
- Focuses on properly defining scope to ensure a successful implementation;
- Aims to minimize risk while maximizing project predictability and repeatability;
- Promotes communication with the client using consistent project management processes.
Our three step approach consists of;
(Kick-off, Scope & Validate)
During these stages, our team works with you to scope your business processes and needs and develop a detailed project plan that includes project goals, key milestones and deliverables.
(Execute, Test & Train)
We ensure that ChainDrive is implemented into your business with minimal disruption to your daily operations.
(Go-Live, Post Go-Live & Client Care)
Once the implementation is complete, our Professional Services team facilitates a smooth and seamless transition to ChainDrive Client Care, who will provide continued guidance as you discover the multitude of ways ChainDrive can benefit your business.